In response to the coronavirus challenge Wisework are currently doing two things:
- We’ve put together an ‘emergency’ FREE webinar to encourage managers who must send people home to work and to help them decide how best to do that.
- We are slashing the prices of our workshops for managers who need more specific and individual advice on managing home workers.
Without a doubt we live in unprecedented times. Thousands of people are now unexpectedly working from home, following the government’s STAY AT HOME instructions. Thousands of managers are trying to decide how to implement home working for their workers, and how to manage it. Many are struggling in unfamiliar territory.
FREE WEBINAR: Help your people work at home and STAY AT HOME
This one hour webinar will:
- Help you identify ways that work can be done at home.
- Give you tips on managing at a distance
- Find the best ways to keep in touch
- Suggest ways to engage with your team
- Get you thinking about how to measure success
We have decades of experience helping managers implement flexible and home working. We are adapting our advice to deal with the challenges that managers like you face in today’s extraordinary circumstances. This webinar will get you on the road to implementing and managing successful home-based workers. It includes a Q&A session to address your main concerns. We do not have any more of these scheduled for the minute.
TRAINING WORKSHOP: Managing Home Workers
This 90 minute video based workshop will provide up to 12 people with:
- Help with managing home based workers
- Advice on running a remote team
- Suggestions on how to engage with staff
- Ideas on managing by results
- Tips from other organisations
This learning experience provides expert input as well as activities to help you manage remote workers. With a maximum of 12 people, there will be opportunities for you to ask questions and join in a discussion. Your place at this workshop would normally be £50+vat. Until at least the end of April we are discounting by 50%, so you can get this expert help for only £25+vat. Next available date is Friday 29th May at 10:30am BOOK YOUR DISCOUNTED PLACE ON THIS WORKSHOP NOW