In response to the coronavirus challenge Wisework are currently doing two things:
- We’ve put together an ‘emergency’ FREE webinar to encourage managers who must send people home to work and to help them decide how best to do that.
- We are slashing the prices of our workshops for managers who need more specific and individual advice on managing home workers.
Without a doubt we live in unprecedented times. Thousands of people are now unexpectedly working from home, following the government’s STAY AT HOME instructions. Thousands of managers are trying to decide how to implement home working for their workers, and how to manage it. Many are struggling in unfamiliar territory.
FREE WEBINAR: Help your people work at home and STAY AT HOME
This one hour webinar will:
- Help you identify ways that work can be done at home.
- Give you tips on managing at a distance
- Find the best ways to keep in touch
- Suggest ways to engage with your team
- Get you thinking about how to measure success
We have decades of experience helping managers implement flexible and home working. We are adapting our advice to deal with the challenges that managers like you face in today’s extraordinary circumstances. This webinar will get you on the road to implementing and managing successful home-based workers. It includes a Q&A session to address your main concerns. BOOK YOUR FREE PLACE FOR MONDAY 30TH MARCH 11am NOW. The webinar will be repeated on Wednesday 8th April at 4pm and Thursday 16th at 3pm, so book your FREE place for either of these webinars NOW. All are UK times.
WORKSHOP: Managing Home Workers
This 90 minute video based workshop will provide up to 20 people with:
- Help with managing home based workers
- Advice on running a remote team
- Suggestions on how to engage with staff
- Ideas on managing by results
- Tips from other organisations
This workshop provides expert input as well as activities to help you manage remote workers. With a maximum of 20 people, there will be opportunities for you to ask questions and join in a discussion. Your place at this workshop would normally be £50+vat. Until at least the end of April we are discounting by 50%, so you can get this expert help for only £25+vat. Next available dates are Thursday 2nd April 10:30am and Wednesday 8th April at 8:30am BOOK YOUR DISCOUNTED PLACE ON ONE OF THESE WORKSHOPS NOW
WORKSHOP: Executive Round Table
With a maximum of 8 participants this two-hour session will include the Managing Home Workers topics and in addition you will get:
- Opportunity to share ideas on managing home workers
- Access to expert advice
- Personalised action planning
- Follow-on support
This workshop draws on our extensive experience of supporting managers in a wide range of organisations implementing flexible and home working. Structured discussion will be adapted to your specific needs. There will be an emphasis on the challenges of enforced home working and your particular problems. The fee for this workshop would normally be £250+vat. The fee includes an individual follow-up video consultation.
In recognition of the difficult circumstances that many managers are in, we are discounting this workshop to £100+vat, and still including the individual follow-up video consultation. Limited places are available, on Friday 3rd April at 10:30am or Thursday 9th April at 3pm so BOOK YOUR PLACE FOR EITHER OF THESE ROUND TABLES NOW.
This Round Table workshop is open to managers from any organisation, but we can also customise it for specific organisations and run it just for their managers. Email me if you want to discuss this option.